Thursday, April 7, 2016

How Can I be Selfless?

     Selfishness is buying a cake for yourself. Selflessness is buying a cake for yourself and another person. Genuinely caring about another person in all you do, even the small decisions, is the 180 degree difference that makes you selfless.

     Those who are interested in service act
          without motive.
     Those who are interested in righteousness
          act with motives of all sorts.
             - The Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu #38                  
   
      How can I be unselfish while doing the things I love? Life should be lived as a Dad wants for his kids: to be talented, have new experiences, to establish a foundation for righteousness. Every choice is will translate to what you teach your kids. What new experiences have you had lately? Have you made any new friends today? Are you growing in talents? Live as you would have your child live, and you begin to live an unselfish adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment